General Inspection Technical Office
is a global pioneer Inspection, Verification, Testing, Checking, and Certification company in food, medical, industrial and oil fields. It also provides complete services of quality and conformity in most countries of the world.
We are a group of international teams specialized in providing solutions in order to make your business faster, simpler, and more efficient. Our core inspection, verification, and certification competencies are continuously being improved in order to be the best-in-class because they are at the core of what we are.
For more than thirty years of experience, excellence, and trust we have been providing the latest methods in various fields of inspection, using the latest analytical laboratories, and involving the latest laser-based devices in some operations.
Wherever you are in the world, in whatever industry, you can rely on GITO's team of experts to provide you with specialized solutions that make your business faster, simpler, and more efficient. This is achieved through its quest to be the best in competition and service planning making you the world’s number one whether you are an importer, an exporter, salesman, plant owner, or a merchant. GITO's
inspection services are specified in eliminating risk and improving quality which constitute our ambition to be our clients’ most trusted partner.
We deliver a varied array of services which in its entirety constitute our approach in:
- Developing and adopting international standards for goods, products, services, measurement and calibration methods, sampling methods, testing methods, technical inspection, quality systems, and specifying the basis and conditions for technical implementation, classifications, engineering drawings, terminology, definitions, symbols, and much more.
- Conducting conformity of goods, products and services in accordance with international standards.
- Spreading the necessary awareness of standards, quality, conformity assessment, measurement, calibration, preparation, development and implementation of training programs related to our activities.
- Granting certificates of conformity according to the approved standard specifications for the international products.
- Carrying out all accreditation activities such as certification, inspection, and auditing of quality systems.
- Establishing an information base in our fields of work and exchanging information with regional and international bodies.
- Conducting research and studies, providing consultancy services related to our activities, and cooperating with companies, bodies, universities and research centers.
- Participating in relevant international and regional organizations concerning standards, calibration, and quality.