Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
covers a wide group of analysis techniques used to evaluate the properties of a material, part, product, weld, or system without causing damage. It is a commonly-used tool in forensic engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, systems engineering, aerospace and aeronautical engineering, and medical applications.
Our non-destructive testing laboratories utilize a wide variety of advanced equipment capable of performing quality inspections for virtually any form of ferrous or non-metallic material, component, or assembly, both in the laboratory and in the field.
The nondestructive testing methods we most commonly use include:
- Ultrasonic inspection (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT)
- Liquid Penetrant (LP)
- Radiographic Inspection (RT)
- Visual Inspection (VT)
- Hardness Testing (HD)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Immersion Ultrasonic Testing (IUT)
- Phased Array Testing (PAUT)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Computed Radiography (CR)
Non-destructive testing from G.I.T.O
– ensures the safe and efficient operation of your equipment and assets by detecting defects before they result in severe damage, and assures compliance with international standards.